2. The creamed honey for sale at the produce stand sure looked good, and I had it in my hand to buy and bring home. Oh, wait, I've only got a carry-on. Reluctantly I put the honey back on the shelf.
3. Samuel was hoping for a tour of Focus on the Family. Too bad we were in town on Labor Day and the visitor center was closed.
5. Along SR 71, the road I took through the ranch land to the airport, there were swinging gates that can be closed in the winter's harsh weather. Maybe that's a common sight for others, but it was new for me.
6. I passed over several bridges that traversed bright green grass where you would see rushing rivers in the winter.
7. Travel tip -- Maybe you've already figured this out, but you are allowed ONE quart-size zip-lock bag for ALL of your liquids, gels, and aerosols. And you've got to be able to zip the bag. This will save you time in security.