Monday, February 24, 2014

Blog Post 1000!


We're celebrating two anniversaries this week, one thousand blog posts today and 25 years of marriage tomorrow.

I love blogging, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd go with the marriage -- every time!

Today, however, we'll celebrate blogging. I blog about family, friends, food, fun and lots of other things. So I'm linking you to favorite posts from several categories I touch upon in my writing. Ready? Here goes:

Family -- Honor Thy Parents, about my wonderful dad and mom

Humor -- Speaking of Holes, a conversation around our dinner table

Whimsical -- Piano Concert, a story about amazing piano playing

Poem -- Ode to Summer as She Ends, bidding last summer good-bye

Devotional -- When God Makes a Way, celebrating God's provision

Hymn of the Month -- Revive Us Again, a prayer as meaningful today as it was when it was written in the 1800s

Yes You Can -- Sarah's Shoe Drive, about a nurse in a psych hospital who wanted to be sure their patients had shoes when it was time to be discharged

Photos -- Kalaloch Trip, Part 2, our winter trip to the beach

Travel -- Go North Young Man! (Old Man, Middle-Aged Woman, Family With Small Children...), photos and places to visit in Skagit and Whatcom counties

Recipe -- Snow on the Mountain, our favorite party meal

Book Review -- A Passion for the Impossible, the story of Lillias Trotter, missionary to Algeria

Stories about People -- The Hat Sisters, some lovely senior citizens with a lot of spunk

No comments:

ShareThis