Friday, October 15, 2010

To the Friends I Haven't Met Yet


Recently I added a feature to the blog that allows me to see statistics -- how much traffic I have, which are the most read posts, where the readers are from, that kind of thing.  I was just looking at the stats and see that there are people from around the world who visit this blog.

This week there have been people from Europe, Asia, Australia, and North and South America dropping by Three Minutes to Nine!  How you found the blog, I really don't know, but I'm glad you did.  I'd like to welcome all of you.  I invite you to take a moment to introduce yourself by sending a note.  You can address it to threeminutestonine@gmail.com.  I'd love to have a chance to meet you and say hello.

My wish for each of my readers, wherever you live and what ever the circumstances of your life, is that you would experience the fullness of life that comes from walking with Jesus.  The older I get, the more I come to find Him to be sufficient for all my needs.  The world disappoints; Jesus satisfies!

No comments:

ShareThis