Friday, July 19, 2013

It is Well With My Soul, Take 3

I got home from the last day of VBS and sat down to check out Facebook. Someone had posted this arrangement of It is Well With My Soul, a hymn I've posted twice before on my blog -- here and here. But, you know, this is one of those songs I just can't get enough of. And this is a totally amazing arrangement of it! It blessed me so much.

The young man's name is Sam Robson, and if you enjoy this Acapella arrangement of the hymn, you may want to check out his YouTube account to find others.

Lord, be glorified through this music and receive our praise for, indeed, it is well with our souls.

One last thought. If the music of Heaven is going to be better than this (which is hard for me to imagine but probably true) then I can hardly wait!



Here are the lyrics of the third verse, one I had never heard before:
For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live:
If Jordan above me shall roll,
No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life
Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.

No comments:

ShareThis