Friday, May 24, 2013

Coming Up Empty

Ever had one of those days when nothing came together? Well, here I sit. It's 11:14 and I still don't have anything to post! I've got a lot of ideas, but not much steam today. You'll have to wait till next week to find out about the book series that I'm reading and meet our Yes You Can person of the month. You probably won't be seeing any cool time lapse videos here today, though I have looked at quite a few as I've sat on my office chair, wondering what on earth to post. No funny quotes or serious Bible study. No children's orchestras or Irish step dancing. I'm coming up empty!

So I think I'll go start the laundry, eat last night's leftover Thai food, collect the paperwork I need to take to town, and be on my way. And before I do, I'll click "Publish."

Oh, but I do have something you might like to see. It's our azalea, our white-and-pink one. It seems a bit unusual to me, especially one particular flower. Have you ever seen a flower with a straight line separating two different colors? I certainly haven't. It reminds me of a wonderful dress that my friend Ruth purchased for me in Hong Kong and sent to me, after we'd shopped together in an amazing shopping district there. It was pink and white striped, two piece with a pleated skirt... But that's another story.

Enjoy our azaleas. And have a great weekend. I'll see you on Monday, at three minutes to nine.



No comments:

ShareThis