Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Off On a Lark

It's three minutes to nine on Wednesday morning and I'm on a plane headed to Arizona!  I'm traveling with Dad, Mom, Peach and Tim, and we'll be going to Katilyn and Seth's wedding next Monday.  Ted and his family have some activities planned for us, and we've got a few ideas of our own.  We've got a house rented, a car waiting, and our sunscreen packed.

The last time I traveled with these four was when I returned home from Japan, nearly 30 years ago.  They met me in Hawaii where we spent a week together.  I remember how tired I was, and the reverse culture shock of being back in the US after three years in Japan.  I also remember the fun we had.

There is no wi-fi at our house, but I'll do what I can to find a computer so that I can blog.  It's possible I won't be able to post each day, but I'll try.


I'm barely in the air and already I miss Tom and the boys.  But I will come home refreshed and be a better wife and mom because of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too!

Love Tom and the Boys!

ShareThis