Saturday, May 21, 2011

Our Colorful Neighborhood

So here's what it looked like in my neighborhood yesterday morning around three minutes to nine.  I started out in our yard, checking out my very late blooming lilac bush that Tom gave me a couple of years ago, then got a couple more photos at our house, then moved on down the street.  I ended up at the cemetery, where I got the last couple of photos from the bluff overlooking the Olympic Mountains and the farmland.  Some other day I'll turn left at the end of our road and head toward the schools and shops, but today I turned right.






3 comments:

Karen S. said...

Love your new header photo of the tea pots. Where did you take that pic?

Ginger Kauffman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger Kauffman said...

Tom took it through the window of an Asian restaurant while we were at Pike Place Market a while back. Nice, huh!

ShareThis