Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Believe

I came across this video a couple of years ago and am moved each time I watch it. It is a song shared in a worship service in Seoul, Korea, led by Scott Brenner or Tribe of Levi Ministries. It is sung in Korean, and I realize that most of you don't speak Korean. But I want to share this video because of the passion for Christ that is expressed in the lives of the musicians and the congregation. (Even the cameramen are singing!) Partway through the video Scott shares -- in English -- about an experience he had when he was teaching the song to the worship team, and it is powerful.

I share this video with you today to give you a glimpse of God at work among our brothers and sisters in Korea and to remind us that the body of Christ is alive around the world. Praise Him!

No comments:

ShareThis