Monday, October 28, 2013

Good Words


I always enjoy reviewing the quotes that fill the flyleaves of my Bible. Here are a few of my favorites.

Holiness is letting Me live through you. Since I dwell in you, you are fully equipped to be holy. ~ from Jesus Calling, March 19

Love is the family business, my friend. ~ Brent Johnson

He is the God of every place; He is the God of every race; He is the God of every face. ~ Source unknown

Let God's Word fill your memory, rule your heart, and guide your steps. ~ Our Daily Bread

It is not a sin to doubt your beliefs. But it is a sin to believe your doubts. ~ Haddon Robinson

I never preach my doubts; I preach my faith. ~ Bishop Paul Ellis

Love never tells anyone else's story. ~ Mona Van Brenk Kern

You can never justify gossip. ~ Our Daily Bread

Speak to us, Lord, till shamed by Thy great giving,
Our hands unclasp and set our treasures free;
Our wills, our live, our dear one, our possessions
All gladly yielded, gracious Lord, to Thee.
~ Anonymous

Redemption prevails! ~ Carol Kent

No comments:

ShareThis