Monday, January 3, 2011

A Little Housekeeping

The scene we passed on the way home from church yesterday was so beautiful that Tom went back and set up his new tripod so he could take some photos for me.  I have him to thank for the beautiful header photo above.  He captured the swan taking off in the flats less than a mile from our house, the snowy Cascades in the distance.  Thanks, Tom, for the pictures and for the support you provide with the blog.

I've added a couple of new features to the right side of the blog -- Subscribe To and Sociable.  If you'd like to get the blog delivered to your mailbox every day, click Subscribe To and decide which method you'd like to use.  If you're not a regular follower, you might consider signing up to be.  You can do so publicly or, if you prefer, privately.

The Sociable gadget allows you to share what you've read with others, using Google Bookmarks, Google Buzz, DIGG, Facebook or Twitter.

You can also share a blog by clicking the Share button on the bar at the top of this page.  Or you can pass it on to an individual by copying the blog's URL address in the address bar and pasting it into an email (but then you already knew that!!).

Some of you have told me that it's hard to leave a comment on the blog, even though you'd like to.  Wish I knew what to say!  But  here's a suggestion:  Until I can figure it out, you are always welcome to send me a note at threeminutestonine@gmail.com.  At least then you can tell me what you're thinking, and maybe I can figure out how to post it from my side.

Thanks for joining me at Three Minutes to Nine!  I wish you and your family a Happy New Year!  May you find God's grace to be sufficient for all your needs and His strength to be made perfect in your weakness.  And whether "you're on the mountains of joy or in the valley of sorrow" (I borrowed that phrase from Pastor Sam's benediction yesterday), may you know His peace.

Speaking of housekeeping, this would be a fine day to take down our Christmas tree!

No comments:

ShareThis