Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ring in December

Let's get the month off to a good start with my friend, Kathie Fink, playing the handbells.  When she was growing up her father purchased a set of handbells and brought them home for the family to learn to play.  It didn't take long until the Fink Family Handbell Ringers began traveling together, performing.  You can learn more about Kathie's music today and see some historic footage of her family in concert at her website.  Happy December!



P.S.  I thoroughly enjoy this music, but the suggestion that we "let it snow" is in no way a reflection of my personal wishes for the weather!   Nor would I be any more excited by the prospect if the song instead said, "Let it rain"!

By the way, I'm anxious to share with readers your Christmas traditions.  If you've got something you'd like to submit, send it to threeminutestonine@gmail.com, and include a photo or two if you can.

No comments:

ShareThis