Friday, January 30, 2015

Hymn of the Month -- Through it All by Andrae Crouch

When I was in college and in the years that followed one of my favorite musicians was Andrae Crouch. I remember going into Cedar Lodge Chapel with Colleen Dodge and Susie McDowell when I worked at Warm Beach Camp and Susie and I would belt out Andrae Crouch songs with Colleen at the piano.

His music was powerful, full of truth and sung from his heart.

Here's Andrae Crouch in 1975, sharing his testimony and singing one of his most popular songs, Through it All. at a Billy Graham Crusade in New Mexico.



It was clear from Andrae Crouch's music that he as looking forward to eternity with Jesus. Back in 1972 ehe and his group, the Disciples, recorded It Won't Be Long. He passed into the presence of the Lord on January 8, 2015.



If you'd like to know more about the live and ministry of Andrae Crouch and his twin sister Sandra, here is an interview that he did with CBN Music.

No comments:

ShareThis