Friday, November 22, 2013

God Leads


Sometimes we have a pretty good idea where we are headed at any particular moment, but other times we feel like our path is leading into a jumble of overgrowth and we have little hope of finding our way. Today let me remind you that God knows the way, and He has promised to lead us. Our task is to trust; His is to lead.

Psalm 24:4-5
Show me your ways, O Lord,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.

Deuteronomy 31:8
The Lord himself goes before you
and will be with you;
he will never leave you
nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged.

Isaiah 42:16
I will lead the blind
by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths
I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light
before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.

Peace to you today, and rest.

No comments:

ShareThis