Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Summer Schedule

Summer arrives in a few days, and with it, a revised schedule for this blog.  I'll be posting just three days a week -- Monday, Wednesday and Friday -- at three minutes to nine, of course.

If you've got anything you'd like to share, such as photos of what you're doing at 8:57 (hint!), drop me a line at the address found on the contact link on my blog profile.

Now for some one-liners.  We have a resident supplier of them at the fitness class I attend.  Here are a couple he shared this week.  Thanks, Ray, for adding your wit and wisdom to the class through your one-liners!

"I may not always be right, but I'm never in doubt!"

"We don't know where we're going, but we're making great time!"

Have a wonderful weekend, and a Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

ShareThis