Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tami Wheatley Nichols

I just got this e-mail from my friend Joan about her niece Tami, the one for whom she set up a benefit fund (see December 3 post). If you would like to help with the medical expenses or send a card to the family, please contact Joan at hjhusby@verizon.net.

My sister Patty's daughter, Tami Wheatley Nichols, lost her battle with cancer yesterday. She leaves her husband Bert and almost 13-yr.-old daughter Delaney, as well as brother Eric and sister-in-law Dayna and her parents. I have no information as yet about services, but thought you would like to know. Please pray for all of them. Tami had hoped to hold out until after Delaney's birthday on Dec. 26, but was just too sick. I can tell you that we will continue to build the benefit fund for awhile, as the medical bills are overwhelming.

No comments:

ShareThis